The Finance practice group is looking for a full time, experienced paralegal. This person will assist attorneys in all stages of corporate and finance transactions, and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the conduct of business activities.
• Assist attorneys to prepare transaction documents/materials Work with lawyers to prepare certificates and various documents in connection with asset purchase, finance and securitization transactions.
• Work directly with attorneys and clients during closing of transactions Manage and assist with the closing of various transactions, including preparation, coordination and organization of closing binders.
• Prepare/Conduct UCC Filings/Searches Assist lawyers in the preparation and filing of UCC filings and handle UCC filing search requests in all states.
• Liaison Establish relationships and effectively liaise with clients and vendors on a regular basis.
• Serve as a lead paralegal for the group and oversee all trainings and development of junior paralegal
At Alston & Bird, our people trust the people they work for, take pride in what they do, enjoy the people they work with, and serve the communities in which they live. Our environment has been praised as one of the most open and receptive in the United States, not only among law firms, but also among all businesses. Alston & Bird has been ranked by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to work for" for 17 years in a row.
Alston & Bird LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
Alston & Bird is currently accepting resumes from agencies for this position.
Follow us on Twitter at alstonbirdllp or become a Fan of Alston & Bird LLP on Facebook!